CONVOCATION - CLASS OF 2019 | 2020 | 2021
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Registration for Convocation ceremony open from Thursday, December 15, 2022.
2. Convocation will held on Saturday, February 04, 2023 at 2pm. Venue: Bahria Auditorium
3. On Convocation Day, you will be guided by the Staff / Ushers on duty for seating plan, lineup to obtain diploma and other logistics. Listen carefully to their instructions and strictly follow the guidelines.
4. Registration Fee is Rs. 1,500/-. Registration closes on Saturday, January 14, 2023. Note that registration is free for students, these charges are for graduation gown and cap only.
Registration fee breakup:
o Rs. 500 (academic costume rent)
o Rs. 1000 (refundable upon return of academic costume)
5. Please note: No extension or relaxation in late registration after last date.
6. Two guests are allowed with each diploma recipient. Guest charges are Rs. 1500. Additional guests can be allowed subject to availability of seats.
7. Guests under 10 years of age are not allowed.
8. Registration fee and guest fee is to be paid in CASH at Karachi School of Art.
9. For security reasons, admission to the venue will be strictly on the production of valid invitation pass. The invitation card is valid for the addressee and only the invitee shall be allowed. Please note that invitation card is neither transferable nor duplicate invitation card will be issued at any cost. Please also keep your CNIC / other identity with you to be produced if demanded by authorized persons at entrance.
10. ISSUANCE DATE OF INVITATION/GUEST PASS:
From Mon, Jan 16, 2023, To Sat, Jan 28, 2023
11. ISSUANCE AND RETURN OF ACADEMIC COSTUMES:
o Issuance date: From Mon, Jan 16, 2023, To Sat, Jan 28, 2023
o Return date: From Wed, Feb 15, 2023, to Sat, Feb 25, 2023
(Costume charges included in the registration fee. Costumes to be returned at KSA within due date otherwise no amount will be refunded)
12. For all Convocation related matters, please note following:
o Phone: 021 3499 4371 / 021 3497 6621
o WhataApp: 0335 2019085
o Web: www.ksa.edu.pk/convocation