How to Apply
We offer admission in Short Courses in Fall and Spring Sessions through regular admissions. Spring session (January-June) admissions open in November and Fall session (July-December) admissions open in June.
- The admission form is available on our website click here
- Fill out the form online and submit
- Visit the office with the required documents
- Submit documents and sign the form by hand
- Pay registration charges to complete your registration
If you face any difficulty in submitting the online form, you have two other options:
- Download the admission form (MS Word file) from our website, fill it out on the computer, print it, and submit it at the admission office along with the documents. (Download Form)
- Visit the admission office and fill out the form in the office.
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of Matriculation certificate and/or mark sheet or of equivalent qualification
- Copy of Ninth-grade mark sheet (for awaiting students)
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC (B-Form if the applicant is under 18 years)
- Copy of parent’s / guardian’s CNIC
- Two passport-size recent photographs
We’re here to help answer your admissions questions.
You may contact KSA Admission Office on the following numbers: