HOW TO APPLY
Visit KSA and follow the simple steps:
1. Visit our admission office and get the admission kit along with form
2. Read admission instructions carefully
3. Neatly fill out the form
4. Attach documents mentioned in the check list
5. Submit form to the admission office
Along with admission form, following documents must be submitted:
Students expelled/rusticated from any institution are not eligible to apply.
The management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without specifying any reason.
The candidates are eligible (or in-eligible) for admission in KSA who fulfill the following conditions:
- They have passed the SSC/O-Levels or equivalent examinations for Fine Arts / Communication Design / Textile Design / Fashion Design and HSC/A-Levels or equivalent examination for Digital Media and have secured at least 45% marks from any recognized Board of Education in Pakistan or equivalent.
- Those candidates, who were admitted to any other institute/university before applying for admission in KSA and were rusticated, debarred or their admission was cancelled, shall not be considered for admission.
All admissions are subject to clearance of admission test followed by interview.
This test consists of two sections, practical and written. Sample test paper is available on KSA website.
Students securing 50% marks in the test will be called for an interview. It is recommended that you bring a portfolio of work to the interview.
- 80% marks are for the test and interview.
- 20% marks for SSC/HSC grades.
*Admissions are granted upon successful completion of aptitude test and interview.